CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

blog awards already!

Anne at “Anne Elliott” nominated this blog yesterday for the “Lovely Blog Award.” Anne, thank you! Anne is a new friend that I have been getting to know a little bit through e-mail (as she follows this Bible study!), and the occasion of the blog award is the first time I have visited her lovely blog! Anne is a pastor's wife, and her blog and other websites (she is also a book author) impart wisdom to help women serve their families in homemaking, homeschooling, and health and nutrition. There is a lot there to discover; have fun exploring!

Lovely Blog Award

The “One Lovely Blog” award came with a few rules. Those rules are as follows:

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

Pass the award to 5 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Copy and paste the code below to your own blog.



My nominees for the “One Lovely Blog” award are:

  1. Well, Anne, of course. I don't know if I can nominate her, since she nominated me, but her blog is one I have newly discovered, and it is right up my alley. :)
  2. Sprittibee. Honey sweet bloggy goodness! Heather is a homeschooling mom whose motto is, How sweet are Your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth! I am seeing a pattern develop, LOL ...
  3. A Holy Experience. Okay, I am cheating, because Ann has been a friend for many many years. But her blog is still one of my very favorites.

Well, I hope it is okay that I stop at three blogs. If I added more I would be lying, and I won't get into that. :)

0 comments: